We’re just another life insurance agency, right? We grew up hearing that “the devil is in the details”, a warning about fine print and less than scrupulous business practices. Think about it though. We don’t disagree that even our own industry is and has been littered with life insurance agents that can’t even spell scrupulous, let alone pull off being it. So, just a few reasons to choose Risk Life Insurance as your representative.
1. We answer the phone! There’s no ending up in the wrong department and we don’t play obnoxious music while you’re on hold because we haven’t got any reason to put you on hold. If you call and get voice mail it’s because we’re helping someone and we aren’t going to put them on hold. Leave a message and you will be called back in very short order unless you call in the middle of the night.
2. We listen! Every client is unique in some way and since we only work with impaired risk (health issues) and high risk (fly fishing in Syria), we don’t have a life insurance cookie cutter response like you can expect from the big online mega agencies. In all likelihood you aren’t calling because you are over joyed with the help you’ve received so far. You’ve been stuck in Oz by one or more less than competent agents representing less than competent life insurance underwriting teams and treating you the same way isn’t going to get you back to Kansas. We start your trip to a happy ending by listening, asking questions and listening.
3. We honor your budget! There are far too many agents and agencies these days that are focusing on the products that are most profitable for them, and if the price is out of your budget, well, too bad. They’ve been taught to ignore your pain and hold the carrot of future cash value out as the reason the rearrange your life through your budget. We would rather see you have some life insurance in force that you know you can keep in force rather than busting your budget knowing that you will end up losing the life insurance at some point.
4. We specialize! We don’t do all things for all people, but we’ve been very successful in helping impaired risk and high risk business and personal life insurance clients get what they need. We have a successful track record of turning life insurance declines into approvals and standard rates from other companies into better rates through the right company after shopping it.
5. We don’t give up! One of the major complaints we’ve heard over the years about the large online agencies is that they give your application one try and if they don’t get the quote you were after, they pretty much say “take it or leave it because it won’t get any better somewhere else”. We take the search for the best possible rate seriously and don’t give up in the face of a decline or a policy that is rated differently. If it means shopping and applying at different companies multiple times as we hone in on the right company for your situation, well, that’s what it takes.
Here’s the deal. Every agent and agency out there have the tools and knowledge available to them to do your life insurance correctly and at the best possible rate you can qualify for. All agents! Every one of them! But it’s more work and believe it or not, sometimes less commission. Most agents try to get by in this business as salesman and never take the time and effort to truly know their products or educate themselves on impairments. We have over 15 years experience in impaired risk, high risk and business life insurance. We know how to get the job done. If you have questions or need someone to help you shake off a bad experience in life insurance, call or email. We can help.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.